How Dell Drove 1.7M+ Reach through B2B Influencer Campaign to Increase Solution Awareness
About Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies in an enterprise IT service, software, hardware and consulting provider, offering innovative solutions and providing the essential infrastructure for organizations to transform their digital futures.
Dell Technologies is an established thought leader in enterprise tech. As part of that leadership, they produced a study, The Data Paradox, targeted toward a niche audience at the crossroads of teamwork and data in technology.
Dell came to TopRank Marketing with the goal of building excitement for the study, growing their reputation as experts in the space, and continuing to differentiate their brand voice in a crowded marketplace.
Hear what the client has to say:
“We are always looking for new creative ways to break through with our audience on very complex topics. The TopRank Marketing team has been an amazing partner in doing so.”
“Not only did we get great engagement across our targeted audience but we also strengthened influencer relations that continue to flourish to this day and enhance our executive positioning, too. It’s a win on all levels.”
By zeroing in on key benefits and pain points of the defined target audience of CIOs, CXOs, and Senior IT Executives, TopRank Marketing’s focused strategy centered on expanding Dell’s position as an authoritative brand and top solution among new and existing customers.
“From creative concepts to sourcing the right influencer to content and creative execution, the partnership has been fantastic. To me, TopRank Marketing is an extension of our team.” – Janine Wegner, Global Thought Leadership Strategist, Dell Technologies
TopRank drew on the knowledge and skill of their expert B2B marketing teams to create an integrated custom campaign strategy for Dell, including:
- Data-informed content planning to determine the best topics to drive target engagement
- Innovative and highly designed eBook asset around “The Data Paradox” key message
- Multi-level content planning that focused on both broad, awareness-based content for larger audiences + niche, engagement-based content to drive targets deeper into the funnel
- Identifying, collaborating with, and managing content creation with 8 individual influencers with klout and deep expertise within Dell’s target network to socially promote the digital asset through social media channels and video
This integrated campaign had multiple moving parts that built upon each other to boost brand awareness, reach, and engagement within Dell’s niche market.
- 1.1k asset clicks + 1.6k engagements across Dell social channels – from 39 brand social posts
- 1.7M in potential reach – from 8 influencers with 30+ additional social posts using the campaign hashtag: #DataParadox
- 365+ social engagements
- 276% of previous asset benchmarks (over 8k asset pageviews equaled)
- 2+ minutes spent on page – viewing the asset landing page
More of Our Work
Ready to Elevate?
Learn how TopRank Marketing can create impact & lift for your B2B brand today.